Listen up girls, ladies, and you so-called divas out there!
Some say trendy, fashionable, stylish; while others would say flossing or on fleek…
But the above is nothing in comparison to the ageless, never going-out-of-style classic woman. The Authentic YOU: Walking in or out of the room --Yes, a woman of class! It’s not the clothes, the hair, or even the shoes. Honey, they are mere accessories.
So, let’s take a personal assessment to see if you own the characteristics for this role call:1. Confidence you must possess - It is not cocky or arrogant! You don’t seek the approval or the attention of others. You carry your own sense of self-worth and know “anything is possible”
2. Originality - You innovate, initiate…Yes! No need to copy anyone else. You are the authentic uniqueness.
4. Intellect - Be humble, but study to show yourself approved and knowledgeable in your walk of life. Street smarts are essential as well.
5. Loyalty - You are no fair-weather friend! You are there rain or shine, through thick and thin, for better or worse!
6. Honesty - No time for anything but intentional real talk!
7. Refinement - Daily polishing and casting out the coarse…to get to the brilliance and shine. Psalms 51:10, “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.”
Classic - Having lasting significance, worth; enduring.