By: Roy Williams
Most of you know that we are constantly exposed to toxins. Over time they can accumulate and cause several problems ranging from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue to even more serious illnesses associated with heavy metal poisoning.
The fact is, our exposure to chemicals and heavy metals often exceeds our body’s abilities to excrete them. The sources are everywhere. Mercury, which is horrible for proper brain function, can come from fish, dental fillings, vaccinations, and other sources. Polyphenols can come from plastics, food packaging, and pesticides, which can fit the same receptors as estrogen, causing problems for men and women, such as increased risk of breast, uterine, and cervical cancer in women and prostate cancer in men.
Detoxification Can Help
Maintaining good health throughout your lifespan can be accomplished through proper nutrition, sufficient exercise, and detoxification. This article is written to help you learn about one of the most effective methods for removing both chemical and heavy metal toxins from your body.
The medical profession and health practitioners worldwide recognize the Infrared Sauna as one of the most effective ways to easily detoxify many toxins and even help people lose weight. All you do is sit in the Sauna for a few minutes a couple of times a week and over time you will notice the benefits.
Not only does the Thermal Life Infrared Sauna help remove heavy metal toxins and fat stored toxins, it can also help remove metal trapped in connective tissue and the brain. It also increases the eliminative, detoxifying, and cleansing capacity of the skin by stimulating the sweat glands. When the liver, kidneys and lungs have been damaged by chronic exposure to environmental toxins, the body’s ability to eliminate toxins becomes impaired. The Sauna assists the body in eliminating the toxins and promotes the restoration of those organs back to proper function.
1) Enhanced Immune System Function: Each session causes a brief, beneficial increase in body temperature, which improves immune health by boosting production of infection-fighting white blood cells or leukocytes.
2) Improved Cardiovascular Health: Medical research shows that regular use of an infrared sauna may be as effective for cardiovascular conditioning as exercise. As the body heats up, it cools itself by sending blood from the internal organs to the extremities and the skin, increasing heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate (burns more body fat). It is used by astronauts to maintain cardiovascular conditioning during long space flights. Dr. Jonathan Wright shows that it is even beneficial for men with erectile disfunction.
3) Stress Relief: We live in a stressful world. Constant stress puts a strain on the body’s central nervous system and can contribute to chronic disease. The Infrared Sauna helps to reduce physical stress by boosting circulation and triggering the production of endorphins, the “feel good hormones.” The sauna is a peaceful and relaxing environment that has also been shown to reduce the stress hormone cortisol.
4) Pain Relief: The Sauna dilates blood vessels, increasing circulation and reducing inflammation, which can cause high blood pressure and pain. Infrared heat has also been used extensively in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, and muscle spasms. Almost all disease has been linked with inflammation and some experts say that if Americans would reduce inflammation just 20% it would improve their quality of life and could add years to their lifespan.
5) Weight Loss: The inability to lose weight can be linked to toxins in the body. Some studies show that the body will even create fat to store chemical toxins when they exceed the body’s ability to excrete them. Those wishing to lose weight should also note that the cardiovascular effect from a single Sauna session burns as many as 600 calories.
6) Anti-aging and Skin: Perspiration cleanses the skin, creating beautiful and improved tone, texture, and color. Many doctors and health professionals have used infrared for achieving better health, removing heavy metals and chemical toxins, brain fog, fibromyalgia, anxiety and depression, detoxification prior to and after chemotherapy, beautiful skin, rheumatoid arthritis, and chronic fatigue.
You don’t have to go out and purchase an Infrared Sauna to receive the benefits. Herbs & More in Athens has one of the highest ranked saunas available and anyone wishing to experience the benefits can use it as often as they like for only $30.00 a month. If you like, you may also, for no extra money, use the Whole Body Vibration, which also has huge health benefits.
By: Your friend in health,
Roy P. Williams